Pages

Why



I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am


I can do it
I can do it
I can do it



But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human



----------------------------------

Ada masa,
Kita jatuh. 
Karam. 
Karam dalam lautan fikiran dan perasaan.

Aku ingat,
aku ok. hati aku ok. time will heal. Mcm biasa. 
Rupanya tak sangka hati aku ada sedikit pedih. 
Masih. Tak tahu lah kenapa. 
Maybe I'm not that strong as I thought I were. 
Or maybe I'm just a normal human being. 

Antara sebab belog ni tak dikongsi umum,
Cukuplah sekadar catatan jurnal peribadi.
Saban hari aku bertemu insan yg penuh persoalan dan permasalahan.
Untuk mereka kongsi & minta pandanganku.
Ada sebaya, ada adik, ada kakak. 
Jadi aku tahu aku perlu kuat utk diorang. 
Kerna erti itu hidup itu pada memberi. 

"Why I never walked away..
 Why I played myself this way..
 Why I always forget to forget.."

Dear Haz,
Kindly accept the rock and move on please.
Chasing things that throw you out is so not cool. 
Close the door, run. Case close. Yes. 


Takpela, Sudah lah tu..It's ok Haz. Allah kan ade.
He helped you all this time, Allah will help this time too :')

Rest your head and go to sleep dear self.
Maybe one day you'll wake up
and this will all just be a dream :)



Bumi Anggerik,
12:25 am
18.01.2015

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...